Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb - Collage - Morph


I found this site whilst looking through old posts on Kaleb Nation's web site. I've been searching and searching, trying to find out what his deal is with gnomes.
My interest in it is because, I recently found out we're almost one year apart in age, and the idea of someone else this young who fancies the wee garden creatures make me smile =]
Yes, loving garden gnomes is not a trait of Alice, but it is a trait of Snow White ( who I also happen to resemble in many ways)
I dont even remember how many Gnomes I have....... 30?
let me check.
.
.
.
31! Well, I was close! =]
Kaleb is a cool guy though. He gets my stamp of approval.
-Alice.... er... Snow............



1 comment:

Kaleb Nation said...

Four words.
Give.Me.Those.Gnomes
For being so big on them, I am a lousy collector. I only have 5. Lame!