Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Watch this and fall in love! ....... you can thank me later



I <3 Joss Whedon and his brilliant mind.

So! Comic Con was amazing.
The Twilight panel was cool, and funny.
I promised my friends that I wouldn't act like a crazy fangirl. Because I'm just not that type of person.
But then they announced that Hugh Jackman was there.
Oops.
I screamed like a girl. He was there. He was sorta' far away because I wondered the exhibit hall instead of waiting in line forever. But he was there! I heard him. Hahahahaha.

Then after Comic Con, I kidnapped my Mexican Bella. A friend and I took her to see a live recording of a "Leaky Mug" Harry Potter podcast. It was cool. We got pictures with the Mugglecast hosts who were there. We were nerds and it was awesome!!!!!!!!

Going Shopping for my Alice outfit soon =D My people are tagging along to help me, they're the best.

I met my new roommate for college.
We're going to get along =D

Sad, sad news though. She's freaked out by gnomes.
*sniff* I have to leave them behind..... to get packed away in boxes.. with NO AIR!!!!!
My poor gnomies.
I'm going to miss those cheery little faces and cute red hats.

... I think I need a hug. =[

No comments: