Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Muppets

I took notes this time! Hahaha. You guys have no idea hoe much of a nerd I felt, writing stuff down going, "I gotta write this on my blog"
=]
So. point One:
Bella has an odd foot phobia. She doesn't like them! I myself having no problem with our lowest apendage, dont see the deal. They're feet.
Point Two:
My Mex Bella dyed her hair black!!!! AHHH!!!! She's a Werewolf now!!!!!!
but she's still astonishingly clumsy, so she's still Bella to me. =]
Three:
UC Santa Cruz has a whole class on Muppets!!!!!! How awesome is that! Makes me want to go there....
Did anyone ever watch the Muppet Babies cartoon? I still remember the one where they go to Mother Goose land. it was cool.
muppetsOH
"the Muppets made a BIG impact on my life!"
Four:
OH MY GOSH!!!! Shepherd's Pie!!!!! It's SOOO good!!! It's all tasty with the peas and meat and whipped potatoes on top.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
The Scottish Highland games were fun. We watched dog runs.. while napping on Bella's stomach
Five:
Bella's tummy is warm and squishy. Good pillow.
We caught the Wicked Tinkers. Who are an awesome band. Laughed quietly at the old/middle aged women who were drinkin' at 11 in the morning.. prolly not their first, judging on their dancing. Checkin out everyone's cool Kilts. Eating the BESt shepherd's pie!!!!!!!*sigh* and getting some tasty British foods ( Violet Crumble, treacle toffee, and yummy digestive biscuts).
Bella Even found the love of her life!
Photobucket
See? he's Shiny. =D

I hung out with Arleah today, one of my werewolves. WE did some shopping and brought Panda Express into the movies with us.
I saw Wall-e for the second time! Everyone see Wall-e!!!! I cried!!!
So. the theatre is at the mall.... that means... SHOPPING!!!
=D
I LOVE it!!
My friend Raven (aka: Vennie or Luna/Loony Lovegood), Sara (aka: Mex Bells), and I are starting another blog!
It's called Scribble Scribe and Scrawl.
We decided it would be fun to tell each other stories or just whatever we feel like. It's a way to keep in touch, since I'll be leaving soon. =[
Well, I do believe that's it.
Oh! I've been meaning to say that, Yes, I am like Alice, but another trait we don't share is the psychic abilities =]
Signing off until something else happens that's worth writing down,
Alice

No comments: