Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

10 things (maybe more) that every college student needs

I'm almost at midterm time in my second semester of college, and since I've been at this college thing for half a year already I thought I'd share some of my new found wisdom with you. So these are the 10 (or more) things that I've found are necessary for the college life style

1) Super nerdy mug
Photobucket
Or any mug, but this baby caught my eye at Target and it was love at first sight

2)You need something to put in your brilliant mug, and what could be better than some nice hot Earl Grey tea?
Photobucket

3) Since Darth isn't supposed to be put in the microwave (because I think he's been cooked enough in his lifetime) I need to make hot water! I wouldn't dream of living somewhere where I was unable to boil water
Photobucket

4)Sometimes you want something scrumptious to munch on whilst studying for class in the wee hours of the morn'. And what could be more tasty than some hot and fluffy popcorn!
Photobucket

5)Just don't study too much, or you'll have to get one of these...
Photobucket
:D

6)To make your living space into a dorm sweet dorm, you need to have all your cuddly buddies with you!
Photobucket
I love having Snow, Alonzo, and Popsicle to cozy up with after a long day of classes.

7)Cuddly friends aren't the only things that can make your room into a living space. I use my trusty roll of contact paper to make fun decals
Photobucket
You can decorate your doors...
Photobucket
your drawers...
Photobucket
or any other surface!
Photobucket

And what kind of nerd would I be if I didn't decorate using my trusty map of Middle Earth...
Photobucket

8)A wise woman gave this to me, saying no one should go through college without it, and I quite agree
Photobucket

9)This may not be for every college student, but every Art major needs one of these babies....
Photobucket

And don't forget PLENTY of these guys...
<Photobucket

10)Every dorm needs gnomes to keep an eye on things when your not around! They make sure your roommate doesn't steal any of your secret chocolate stash
Photobucket
speaking of a secret chocolate stash...

11)find a secret spot to stash your secret chocolate you got when you went to the dollar store
Photobucket

... then find a new one if you just posted a picture of your's on the internet.

Have a lovely bubbly day!
-Brenna Kathleen

edit: I've been trying to fix the pictures.... they show up on my computer as cut off half way. I resized them, but it doesn't seem to want to work (at least for me). I'll get on it and figure this out. Never fear!

1 comment:

nova said...

too funny, i just wrote a post on my favorite mug, it's the ultimate nerd mug. (i study linguistics in university)

http://novarella.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-favorite-mug.html