Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

 My dearest roommate is such a blessing.
She supports my artwork and even allows me to spread my creativity (and mess) all over our room. We also have the best of Disney days together.
Today took a crappy turn for me around 4:15 ( and this was even AFTER math class). I came back to my room angry, bitter, and annoyed at how my art work was treated after I had spent so long and so much on it. And sitting there on my dresser was a box with a giant pink satin bow on it with a letter from my dearest roommate.
Inside the box was this:




I had been dreaming of this dress ever since I saw it on Modcloth, but have never been able to spend the money on it (since the cost of this dress is the same amount I spent on the project was was so rudely dealt with).
Needless to say I cried. With such a stressful day (that is not even over) and to have this amazing gift thrust in the midst of all that. It reminded me that God is good and even provides even when the provision isn't a necessity to life.
There is a much greater purpose out there, and we are not alone in fulfilling that promise.
So Thank You, my wonderful sister. I am so blessed by the magic and enchantment that you  bring into my life and I love you dearly.

-Brenna Kathleen

2 comments:

kelseyosterman said...

Awwwww!! How WONDERFUL! :) Kenny is a beautiful friend. As are you, my dearest Brennsikins. I miss you both.

Kendalldena said...

:) I just now realized that that dress was on your last blog post!! hahaha. I love you so much, and I'm sorry that your art peers were jerks about your work :/