Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Dream on!

So I had a super crazy dream last night. I told Kenny and Jojo, and Kenny told me to write it down so, that's what I'm doing.

It started kinda' like Buffy. But I was at school, and my "watcher" called me to go see him, so I walked up to McNally, and ended up in a room which looked strangely like my kitchen/family room. There was an old man there who I took to be my watcher, and he directed my attention towards the sliding glass door that in reality leads to my backyard, but this time I looked out and I saw myself standing there looking right back at me. The man told me it was a body blogger, a sort of shape shifter that can turn into anyone (and other objects as well).The old man warned me not to open the door and let it loose or it will do damage.

But apparently it wouldn't do too much damage because the next thing I remember is going to the movies with one of them (there were suddenly two now) who was kind enough to take on the shape of a rather handsome young fellow. It wasn't like going to normal movies, it was like watching it at someones house. He was sitting on the end of a couch and I was sitting on the floor in front of him with my back leaned up against the couch bottom. Then my dream's attention was turned to another girl who seemed to get quite jealous at the fact that I was at the movies with a hot dude she'd never seen before.

Next thing I knew we were in a car driving home, but we were in the same spots in the car (him in a couch like seat, and me on the floor in front) as we were at the movies. And the mean popular chick was driving with her posse next to us trying to get our attention because she wanted to get with the Body blogger.
I remember some other things in between about the Emerson Dorm and walking around with the body blogger but i remember more about the...

Next dream scene we were at some party-like gathering on Metzger lawn and there were a bunch of people hanging out and dancing (scandal!) and such. For some reason the other body blogger was a evil and there were other people after the two of us so we had to get away.
"go! run! you have to get away from them!" the body blogger earnestly told me as the hunters were zoning in on where we were in the crowd.
"I wont leave you!" I tried to cry
"you have to!" He turned into me "I'll buy you some time. now GO!"
I turned around and dashed into the crowd, weaving and bobbing through, trying to run away form the others quickly coming after me.

They had already caught up with my doppelganger, but when they tried to catch him he turned into his in-between state which is sorta like tinker bell's pixie dust. They become glowing little orbs that dance and fly through in a pack through the air like a school of fish.

I made it out of the crowd onto the other side of Metzger lawn. I had avoided the people coming after me, but then I saw it. A showdown had begun. I saw my body blogger standing in his hot dude human form facing the evil body blogger in his whatever evil human person form that I can't really remember. I tried to run to them, but they were in a face off. The huge crowds of people had disappeared, and my body blogger had lost the fight. He was just dimly lit pixie dust. I don't remember what happened to the evil body blogger, perhaps mine had sacrificed himself in order to defeat his foe.
I was suddenly wearing a skirt with an apron on top, so I held it up to make a bowl, and beckoned my body blogger, too weak to get out of his in-between state, to rest in
my apron while I took him to safety.

I ended up taking him to a room in McNally, where I made a little resting spot out of a cardboard box and some cloth where he could get better. But he didn't like it because the box's sides were too high, and he couldn't see me sitting there with him, so we turned it on it's side. I ended up falling asleep with my head and arm resting on the table, outstretched and open palmed in the box's direction. When I woke up the dust-like body blogger was in my hand. I noticed he was growing dimer, and that he was dying. I couldn't stand to see him die.
I had a Beauty and the Beast moment where I was holding him in my hands, crying over him, telling him he couldn't leave me. I loved him.
then just like the movies everything was shiny and glowing, and my body blogger had regained his life. He was in his hot dude form and he was holding me. He held me close to him and told me to close my eyes. His glow was so bright that I would have been blinded if I had looked.

We were in love, and he wanted to marry me. He even pulled a bit of himself off of him, it looked like suddenly pulling out a wisp of golden sparkles from his side, and it became a ring. I turned him down though.
I couldn't marry him! I had to finish school!
He said he'd come to school too, and we'd be together until we're done and then we can marry. I said he couldn't afford school and he had to get a job.
"Brenna," he looked down at me slowly shaking his head at my silliness. "I've been around for hundreds of years. I can afford college."

So he went to school with me, and he not only paid for his unnecessary education, but (after many battles where I declined, but he reminded we were going to share everything anyways) paid for mine as well.

We also decided that he needed to have a name. Through this whole silly dream I had never thought of a name for him. So I suggested Alistair, because I love that name, and want to name my son that someday. He said that I should continue saving it for my son. So we came up with Edward. (go ahead and squeal you twilight crazy fangirls, I've liked the name for longer than Stephenie Meyer has had a publisher)

He was a tricky little body blogger though. I guess a made up mythical like creature always had a bit of mischief in it. He would turn into things like an eraser or book, and sneak into my room when it wasn't man hours, and i would get so mad at him. I'd demand he leave at once, but he kept on being persistent. He'd say that if him in human form made me uncomfortable then he'd be something else, and poof! he was a bouncy little Cocker Spaniel. But he'd yap and make noise, and I'm not allowed to have pets in the dorm, so he became a cat, and won me over by saying things about how I've always wanted a cat. So he'd keep me company while I studied as a little kitty, and when someone came into the room he would turn into something inconspicuous like a teddy bear.

That's all I remember about it. I had woken up after this point and noticed it was 6 in the morning. I was not pleased. But i had had a super awesome dream! So I risked losing sleep and tried to go over it and remember as much as possible so i could retell it later on. Like I am now! But it's late, and I'm slightly sick So I need to get to bed. Besides, you never know who you'll fall in love with tonight. :)

sweet dreams!
-Brenna