Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update #2

I write to you from the Green Room of the Theatre!
My job is insane indeed!
And I'm always hungry.... that may be because I'm running allover the place non-stop. But it's fun. I'm getting things done. I re-wrote the prop list so it's not just a page filled with my scribbles and quick sketches.
It's cool..... the green room couches are super comfy. the actors are awesome and sweet. My list of places to go keeps growing, and then shrinks when they discover that I can't be in two places a once.
Before the run-through I'm just here for whatever they need me to do. Tomorrow is the last day for this kind of thing. After that I'll be here and getting ready for the show right away. Tonight is the final dress rehearsal and tomorrow is the first audience! We start previews, and then next Friday is opening night!!!

Other than the show I haven't done much. I go to sleep around 2 am. and then wake up around 12... then I get ready for when I get picked up around 2:45 and then come here until around 11:30 or 12. Next week we'll have later call times, so I'll have more time in the day to do things. I haven't really hung out with anyone yet. Samantha Michelle came over today and we went to get some Carne Asada Fries from Lolo's. Delic!

I'm still working on ukulele. I'm practicing the Umbrella song. fun times.

Well, I should get going. I'm not sure if they need me or not, but I'll be on hand anyways!
toodles!
-Brenna

No comments: