Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crazy Craftin'

I haven't updated with my art work in a while, so I figured now is as good a time as ever!

Here are some random crafts I've been doing.


I discovered my love for hot gluing random pretties to bobby pins

I had a 50% off coupon at Michaels! So what do I do? Buy an awesome butterfly for my hair, of course!


LEGO

Pretty marble I found in the e-trash outside my dorm

One of the little plastic guns I got with my R2-D2 figurine

Some awesome paper I stole from my friends huge paper lantern for her 4D Design class, don't worry, she didn't want it anymore :]

This is actually from a while ago, before I came to school. I just grabbed random objects I thought were cool and put them on ribbon and, voila! necklace.

I LOVE keys. It's one of my most favorite things in the whole world. I've been collecting them since I was little (the big gold one is form when I was about 4 or 5). Sadly, I'm poor so this is about the gist of my key collection.

Another thing I love are the old tags from alcoholic beverages. You remember, how in the old days their drinks were kept in pretty glass bottles. Well they used these awesome metal tags to tell them apart! Micheal's has a few different kinds, but I like the "Gin" one best. And it was on sale. How could I say no?
Trouble is I feel bad wearing it out at my Christian college, where we sign a contract not to drink. We'll see, it may make an appearance.

I also just finished my latest project for my Digital Tools class. We had to make bugs on Illustrator. So I made pretty butterflies and twigs and made a mobile!








I've been doing a lot in my Ceramics class too, I'll post pics of them later.
That's it for now!
-Brenna Kathleen

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

You are so dang creative dear friend! I love all of the hair pins, they are amazing. :) Love you! ♥Nunu