Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Be Prepared

Boredom..... So only read ahead if you really, truly love me.........or if you're a creeper




1. Name someone who can always makes you smile? My Dad. He's the funniest person I know
2. What were you doing at 10:00 this morning? I was with my Grandma, probably at her kitchen table, eating a blueberry scone and drinking my Earl Grey latte we picked up at Starbucks on the way, listening to her tell me stories of when she was little and her aunt finally convinced her mom to allow her and her sisters to wear bobby socks.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? At the dinner table with my family swapping youtube videos about music and people making fun on Jay Leno.
4. What did you do last night? Watched Chuck :]
5. Do you watch the Super Bowl? Sometimes. For the commercials. But they've gotten worse every year.
6. Explain why you last threw up?  food poisoning.. I think??
7. What color is your hair brush? one is purple, my round brush is black and silver
8. What cell phone company do you use? at&t
9. Have you text voted for an American Idol? No, I don't watch that show
10. Have you ever run out of gas? Nope
11. Hot tea or Iced tea? Hot please with a bit of cream, and a little sugar if it's a special occasion :]
12. What was the weather like today? Cloudy!  It's raining right now!! a treat for someone who lives in always sunny Southern Cali.
13. Where did your last hug take place? In the hall when my Dad came home from work
14. What are you excited for? I just got my dream shoes in the mail! I will be wearing them when I acquire navy blue tights and a white blouse with a peter-pan collar, to complete the perfect outfit.
15. Ever smoked? Maybe? Not while on contract! My bro was smoking a pipe, and I asked to try. I put my mouth on the thing and it was already gross. I don't remember if I inhaled or not. But I'll probably never do it again.
16. Closet thing to you that is green? The Yoshi on my mario shirt. I just folded the laundry and it's still on the back of the couch. And providing excellent head support, I might add!
17. Last person you spoke to? My Dad. I called him a pest, and he showed me the part of chuck he was watching and giggled in a manly way.
18. Are you very random? pistachios.
19. Do you want to get your hair cut? Yes. I always do. It's the curse of me wanting the perfect bob. My hair seems to grow too fast and I like it short.
20. Are you over the age of 25? No, but I'll be 21 this year!
21. Do you talk a lot? sometimes.
22. Do you watch The O.C.? *coughs and gags* Oh, I'm sorry, did you ask me something?
23. Does your screen name have an x in it? No. but it was bad enough. My favorite animal used to be pigs and I "wuved" them.
24. Do you know anyone named Stephanie? Yes! I know I do, but I can't remember an exact one at the moment....
25. Do you make up your own words? Verumpleclab
26. Are you ticklish? Yes
27. Do you own rollerblades? nope.
28. Are your ears pierced? Yes
29. Bar soap or body wash? Body wash
30. Are you a jealous person? I get jealous, but I'm not a green-eyed monster or anything
31. What brand of shampoo do you use? The cheapest kind I can get while still getting what I want
32. Do you chew on your straws? no.
33. Do you have curly hair? seriously straight. to a point where it's sad
34. What is the next concert you are going to? I don't know. I've only been to one real concert, and that was when I was about 11
35. Where did you go today? To my grandma's!
36. What 1 item do you always pick up at the grocery store? creamer or popcorn I go through both pretty quick
37. What is something you say a lot? I use the term "awesome" a lot.
38. Last time you wore panty hose? Today! But they're black, and my skirt is blue, so I need navy ones.
39. Red or White Wine? Red. But I don't like it either way.
40. Do you think you are pretty? Yes, but I don't think about. It's just something I noticed in the mirror one day.
41. What are you doing tonight? I don't know.
42. What was your last missed call? The name says Darth Vader. it was my Dad :]
43. What should you be doing right now? Reading?
44. Do you have a nickname? I have several. Only about 2 are used regularly
45. Are you a heavy sleeper? Not really, so be sure not to wake me up or I'll cuuuut you!
46. What are you listening to? The muffled audio from Chuck coming from my Dad's headphones.
47. What is the best movie you have seen in the past two weeks? Well, I watched Tin Man again!! I love that movie! (technically a mini-series). And 500 Days of Summer was really good too!!
48. Is there anyone you like right now? like-like? nope.
49. When was the last time you did the dishes? yesterday
50. Did you cry today? No.
51. Do you like Chinese food? Oh, yes!
52. How big is your bed? Twin in both home room and dorm room
53. Do you know someone with the same birthday as you? Carrie Fisher!! other wise known as Princess Leia Organa! Yeah... I'm cool
54. Laptop or desktop computer? laptop.
55. How many pictures are hanging in the room you are in? 20. 16 of those are all pictures of my brother an I that are bunched up together on a wall to look cool.
56. Red Sox or Yankees? I like socks
57. Does anyone like you? God??
58. Do you collect anything? Garden Gnomes and Snow White anything
59. Do you bite your nails? no. I keep them stubby for art, so there's nothing to bite, but I do pick off nail polish if I happen to have any on.
60. How many megapixels is your digital camera? I have no clue
61. Last time you went on a date? never
62. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? never again.
63. Pancakes or French Toast? French toast FTW!!!!!
64. What is on your mouse pad? I don't have a mouse pad..... I have a track pad. so.... my finger?
65. At what temperature do you put on a jacket? At Approx. 71.345 degrees F
66. Do You Like Coffee? I don't like it.... wait for it..... I LOVE it!!
67. How big is your largest television set? 24in? or less.... I dunno. it's an old set.
68. Do you know anyone in the military? I think so. I DO live in San Diego, after all.
69. Do you have a globe in your house? yes.
70. Number of pillows you sleep with? 2 at home. 3 at school. And my 3 cuddly friends at both.
71. Do you make scrapbooks? No way. I tried that. I was horrible.
72. Could you live without a computer? Sadly, no.
73. What are you wearing right now? Ohh..... it's that kind of questionnaire.....
74. What type of watch do you wear? the invisible kind
75. Do you prefer Tile or Hardwood Floors? Hardwood with amazing old rugs
76. Can you play pool? not well
77. Last time you swam in a pool? Oh, gosh.... you HAD to ask the pale girl this question.... I'd say....  4 years ago?
78. Are your nails manicured? far from it. those kind of things are expensive!!!
79. Do you like maps? YES! Old ones and new ones. But not maps of the entire U.S., maybe because I've looked at it my whole life and now I just think it's shape is kinda' ugly
80. Tell me a random fact: When I was little I thought a swamp monster lived in the toilet, and when you flushed, it gave him a chance to escape. So I would do my thing, and be totally ready with the door open and everything, then I'd flush and get the heck away from the toilet.
81. Ever have surgery? Yes. On my mouth twice. I have big teeth and a small jaw, so some had to come out. I only have 24 teeth total now.
82. What celebrity do people say you look like? I don't know... WHO DO I LOOK LIKE?
83. What age were your parents when they got married? uhm... 20-something and maybe 30?
84. Craziest place you have slept? I took a sweet nap curled up into a ball in a corner of my now roommates old room last year.
85. Does your phone have a camera? Yup.
86. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Cookies & Cream or Tin Roof Sundae
87. Have you been to Times Square? Yes, but New York was not my town
88. Did you vote in the 2008 Presidential Election? yup
89. How many cars have you owned? None.
90. Does your car have a bumper sticker on it? Nope, but if I had a car, there would be an apple sticker on it.
93. Last time you laughed at something stupid? I laugh at stupid things all the time
94. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:40
95. Wake up next to anyone this morning? My teddy bears, Alonzo and Popsicle, and Snow White
96. Best thing about winter? no sun.
97. Worst thing about winter? I don't have one.
98. Do you have siblings? Yup. An older brother with a name just as confusing and awesome as mine.
99. Name a couple of favorite colors? purple and gray
100. What are you doing this weekend?Moving back up to Biola. I don't wanna go back..... I like not having school and drinking 5 cups of tea a day

aww.... this just made me sad.....

No comments: