Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Own Home

I always find inspiring images of places online, but I also find lots of inspiration in my very own home. My mom is one of my favorite interior designers. She and I have the same tastes for vintage things.
So I thought I'd share some pictures I took of my home. Keep in mind I'm not a photographer.


These images are from the general house area...






These are taken in my older brother's room...




And these are from my room...





The gnomes shown are Sunday, Michael, and Eiffel with Arthur in the background :]
I've written about my gnomes, right? I collect them....and name them...... I have 36 now! People always look at me differently when I tell them about my collection. They think I'm going to use them as an army and kill them in their sleep.

But I only do that if they've done something to upset me.

-Brenna Kathleen

3 comments:

kelseyosterman said...

Brenna, I remember you having a picture of the leopard thing from...gosh, Urban Outfitters was it? Did you make your own or did you buy it? And I am sad you have no pictures of all your awesome vintage suitcases!! That's my fav part of your home. :)

Brenna_Kathleen said...

Amber drew it for me from the picture!! Isn't it creamy?! I love it! I guess I can take some suitcase pictures for you too :] I'll dedicate a special post, just for you <3

C. said...

Your home is beautiful! I think it's awesome that you collect gnomes!



xo, C.
owl wings