Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Giving Thanks

As I have mentioned before, I spend every morning writing in a journal to God. And part of the system that I write in is the "Thanks" section.

I'm very thankful for so many things

1. My salvation
2. My life
3. My Family
4. My Friends... these two girls included
5. My creativity to imagine and bring to life amazing things
6. My wonderful University that I'm blessed with the opportunity to attend
7. My musical ability, my voice and also my uke (although they're not outstanding, I still love 'em)
8. My background in theater and the fact that I grew up surrounded by such amazing people and experiences.
9.These babies..... thanks Dad, they're not as blue as yours, but I'm pretty sure the recessive gene came from you. I love them
10. SO MUCH MORE!!!

-Brenna Kathleen

No comments: