Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Me and my Mac

So if you know me you know that I love Apple. They're ridiculous in their ways of overpricing, and coming out with a newer model 6 months after the last one was released. But all their products are just so dang good looking. And the ultimate look of cool tech savvy nerd.
I love my MacBook, and I love the amazing Disney nerdiness that I can combine with my lovely laptop.
One of my most favorite gifts I have ever been given is the computer decal my brother gave me or Christmas last year.

This summer I had to take my mac into the Apple store to get the charger fixed, and my computer drew a mini crowd of apple employees. One guy took pictures and a video of it because he thought it was so cool.
Well, today I was browsing Etsy, a fabulous handmade web site that has amazing sellers and beautiful items for sale, and found this:
You can find it here on apjam's etsy  

Oh man.... I've always wanted an iphone. I still can't wait for the day when I have a steady job and enough money to afford one, what a dream come true that will be. And if I got a cool sticker like this. I could have matching Macs!!!


On another note... I an in love with my under the bed area. I never want to leave it. 
It has been named "The Bohemian Fairyland"

I can't really get a good picture of it, but I have my comfy chair, Jane, with art on the wall, flamingo lights, a billowy blue sky above, and little golden stars hanging down above my head. I can't wait for Christmas when they put out lights. I've been waiting to get a small strand of just plain white lights to put them up and have distant stars shine through my sky.
I'm also excited to gather more art for my wall, it's something that I do every year. I love the gradual collecting of inspiring images.
Well, I have a meeting with my Theology small group to go to.
Tah-Tah for now!
-Brenna Kathleen

No comments: