Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sad day in Daydream Land

I made my daily stop at Modcloth too heck out the new arrivals, and of course to drool over my favorites, and sad day.......



It's all gone!!!! It's just the same as when I saw this for the first time...

I signed up for them to notify me if the shoes are back in stock.... not that I'll be able to afford them, but it's still nice to know that maybe if I happen across an extra 30+ dollars to throw at shoes, I could be reunited with my loves.....

Another item I was saddened about today....


And just as I got my brother to sit down beside me and look!! He started gushing over all the new arrivals I was looking at on the site..... and I may have been heavily hinting at some of the particular items, seeing as my 20th Birthday is coming up in October :]

And a new awesome discovery!!!!

how amazing are these?!?!
I would totally wear these with my pair of black high top Cons.... that is if I had a pair of black high top Cons.....
I would fold the tops down and up, and down and up. And freak out everybody, and try to cause a few headaches :D

Well, my brother started reading aloud over my shoulder a bit ago..... so I'm going to sign off for now and try to lure him back into the wonderful world of Modcloth.
Wish me luck!
-Brenna

No comments: