Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Thought On Picnics


While checking the usual sites I came across a post about picnics, and had pictures of ones that the blogger wished they could go to. They all seemed nice, there were the usual types, with kabobs and grilled chicken with potato salad. There were fancy french style picnics with bread, cheese, fruit, and of course wine.
But one caught my attention. A breakfast picnic. I've never been on a breakfast picnic before. How lovely would it be to have your coffee, some eggs, fresh berries, and hot morning bun out in a lovely grassy area, with flowers and such.

Maybe that's what also fuels my love for English gardens. They seem like beautiful places to have tea, or even a breakfast picnic.

If I ever live in a place with an english garden I will surely have my morning meal among the flowers and fresh dewy air.

No comments: