Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Teaser Trailer!!!!!

So just a bit ago I was gushing about how amazing the new Alice in Wonderland looks. and today the teaser trailer came out!!!

None of them can be embedded, so here's the link

The odd part is that it looks like Burton made Johnny Depp the main character. He is the Narrator, and maybe it's just the trailer. I know that just by having his voice on it instantly sells the movie to thousands of people. Just the title sells it to me and Burton makes it an instant classic. And Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman, Anne Hathaway, Stephen Fry, and Christopher Lee (as the Jabberwock!!) just make me want to pee my pants from excitement.

I just found new pics on IMDB of some of the main characters!
The White Queen

The Red Queen (I love that she looks so butch in this pic, not at all a Queen stance!)

The Mad Hatter

and Alice

She's in her amazing victorian dress. If you pay close attention at the trailer she looses her dress when she drinks the "drink me" bottle, and has to create some sort of makeshift gown that was in this picture...

... that I had on my original AIW post.
then I believe any other dress she has is made for her by the Mad Hatter, as you can see him trowing bolts of fabric in the trailer.

Ahhhhhh!!!! I'm so excited. I'm going to have to start doing some Alice DIY to blow off the steam until March.
That seems so far away.
This weekend is Comic Con too..... I'm broke and couldn't afford a pass. But Burton's going to be there promoting his new film 9, and will have some Alice talk in the mix.
David Tennant will be there too..... *sigh*

Next year I will be there.
until then, don't mind my drool
-Brenna

No comments: