Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Just Noticed....

out side my window there is an odd looking stone thing. It looks like a bird bath. There is a basin in the top, but there is a hole in the middle of it and I don't know how far it goes down....
let's inquire further....
I guess it is a birdbath! Apparently my neighbors are planning on taking out the hedges that separate our side yard from theirs, so we're trying to come up with ways to make our side look better, because we never care for it and it looks ugly.

I'm off to look after Scotland now (the baby girl, not the country). And I will have to finish this update upon my return....


......
Okay! I'm back. And boy, am I tired! I woke up this morning with a headache, and caring for a 9 month old doesn't help.
But I love her so much



So.... my show is closed. I've been babysitting and helping out my gran around her house for some extra change to use upon my arrival at school later this month.... Can you believe it, it's August!!! Yay!
This time next week I'll be up in Santa Rosa to celebrate Kenny's birthday.
We're both very excited.
I got a sheet to use for my Modern Alice dress too! So I only need about 2 more things and hen I can make it. Huzzah!

Remember way back when, and I posted a vlog? I think I'm going to start that up again. I've was watching the fiveawesomeguys and it pulled me back into this whole world of vlogging, and I can't help it. I'm starting one!
I don't know when though.
I want to clean my room first, so it may take a while!

That's it for now. My head is killing me, so I think I'll take a nap or zone out while watching What The Buck

<3
Brenna

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

You are so observant. :) And ah!! I can't believe its really August... craziness.