Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good...

I'm back at Biola!!

It seems like only yesterday I was in my room at home, writing about how I wanted to get back and how I was afraid that everything that I learned would go flying out the window.

Well it didn't!

I'm back and it's lovely. It's great to finally be in a room with roommates I love and adore. We get along, and our room is very well set up considering how much crap we all brought with us.

I didn't bring so much this year though! It all packed into the car nicely


So we got here, met up with Jojo and Kenny after much rejoicing.

And we got to work! It took a while for all of us to move the furniture around and figure out a configuration that worked for all our needs/personal space requirements.
It was a lot like Tetris

Well we got that settled, and then started moving in. We had to do it in shifts in order to get a decent spot for the cars to park and then also so we all didn't move everything into our room at once.

I'm quite happy with my space. It's in its own little corner where I can be an art major and not drive my roommates crazy.



Isn't it lovely?
And of course I have my trusty map of Middle Earth with me, it fit right above my bed so I can have fantastical dreams of hobbits and elves



And I also have some windowsill space where I can keep my alarm clock, gnome, what's still alive of my cactus, and a bottle that I'm hoping will be a vase if I can ever find some flowers to put in it.



That's really all I have time to write right now. It's very late and I just got back from a walk/ tossing the frizz/meeting random people and slacklining. And on top of all that I have to get up at 6am tomorrow to go with Kenny to dive her mom to the airport.
So, have fun sleeping in Jojo! I think it's so ridiculously early that we'll just go in our Pj's.

Bonne nuit!
-Brenna

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Oh mon ami!! :) Life sounds fabulously exciting! It's weird that Biola is going on without me... You three are gooing to have such wonderful adventures. It looks like a trip to Santa Barbara area is in the works, so I will keep you posted and maybe meet up with you girls!! ♥E