Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yes Please!!!

If any body is out there taking notes.......



This would most definitely get extra points.

Sort of on the same topic as good looking guys in awesome coats.

I just finished Pride and Prejudice again for the billionth time :]
I actually realized that I'd only read it about 4 times, and I thought that was a problem.
I really should read all of Jane Austen's works all the time, as they tend to make me sound very refined in my head.
I love that the language gets stuck in your mind and you continue to use it for the rest of the day.

this time next week I'll be up in LA at school!! I also still haven't started packing yet, but I did get some plastic boxes things to help organize all my art stuff. And a dry erase calendar thing, so I can write down important things and remember them.

I'll have to have Kenns and Joj remind me to mind it. :]

until later,
Brenna Kathleen

1 comment:

kelseyosterman said...

Can I please marry that man...or at least his coat!?! That is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Oh, I have a bunch of new clothes. My grandma spoiled me. ;) Can't wait to see you love!