Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Singing

... is my stress relief.

I believe that I've written that before. But I tend to go to certain songs when I get the chance to let it out.

1. Belle - Beauty and The Beast (also my favorite Disney song)
2. Something There & Home- also Beauty and the Beast since Belle is my vocal match in the princesses.
3. Part of Your World- The Little Mermaid
4. A Whole New World- Aladdin
5. Pony (It's Okay)- Erin McCarley ( repeating "it's okay" usually helps with stress. haha)

This is usually where it has to end. The windows of stress singing are small with two roommates, but I don't mind. They know I need it sometimes and graciously allow me to play loud music.
If I can continue I usually play Jason Mraz or Pink Martini since I like trying to copy the smooth, fluidity in the singing styles.

Now that I got that bit out there...

Back to my schooling!!
-Brenna Kathleen

No comments: