Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stress

I used to say that I never got stressed. I used to get angry, but not stressed.

Now I am stressed. Now I know how I deal with stress. I cry. I become a sniffling emotional pool of tears. When everything is being piled on top of me all I can do is curl up in a ball and cry, or hold back the tears and work through it until I have the chance to.
I try to nap because of exhaustion. All I can do is cry because of exhaustion.

I've been trying to use this as a lesson to rely on the strength of God. But I still feel overwhelmed. I ask for grace over and over again, but I still keep crying.

I need to think now. I need to get my act together and write a 6 page paper. I'm pretty sure I'll still be a wreck.

On a good note. I have a wonderful mother. And now I'm crying because I feel so loved and taken care of. I was sent the best care package ever. Nuts, tea biscuits, chocolate and pretzels, easy mac. Everything that I feel like eating right about now when I just want to give up.

I know that I can keep going. I have to. I have to continue to constantly hand my load and stress over to God, or else I won't make the grade.

I'm also kept going by the love and munchies of my mom, and my stress relief that I have to carefully plan to do when the roommates aren't around. Because that stress relief is turning on my favorite songs and singing until I let it all out.
I'm going to work on my paper now.

Prayers are most welcome :]
-Brenna Kathleen

No comments: