Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

When Two Loves Combine...

I haven't had a post on any sort of fashion in a while. Mostly because I've been too busy to look and dream about fashion, or have time to look good myself. I've left the nerdy-vintage-chic style that I'm working so hard to have and have gone with tee shirt and jeans with a sweater (not even that now, it's so hot here!) for the past month. But a re-visit to Modcloth and the "longer lengths" in the dress section (that to be honest looks like most of them barely reach your knee, longer? really?) lead me to this beauty

It's called the Blueberry Oatmeal Dress. And if there is one thing everyone should know about me, it's that I absolutely adore breakfast! It's weird, I know. But true. And the fact that this lovely dress is named after one of my favorite things on the planet makes my heart melt a little bit like rich butter on a perfectly brown slice of toast.

Anyways, I have school work to get back to. I'm working on "real work" today after having been out until 5 am last night working in the ceramics studio. Ahh.... the life of the college art major.

Toodles!
-Brenna Kathleen

No comments: